Ruled By Fate Post Rock Type Beat

 "I'm student of this game and I always will be ,through the hardships of training the wins and the losses they've all taught me something and I've taken that knowledge and used it to my advantage that's why i can say I am a..true beyblader" This is a beat i made with Soundbites From Naruto, Dragon Ball, Ape Escape, Beyblade & Narnia With Samples From Misfits, 3 Doors Down,Eagles, Dominoes, Aaron Barber & Queen with various other loops & Soundeffects #narutoshippudenthemovie #jadakisstypebeat2022 #animetypebeat #hardrocktypebeat2023 #borutonarutonextgenerations #shikamarunaraedit #shonenjumpanime #storytellingtypeinstrumentals #newalbumcomingsoon

https://audiomack.com/dj-new-new-dre/song/1-76




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Darkness

3 Way Deadlock Fleetwoodmac/HeartBreakers Blues Rock Beat