Lady Of The Lagoon Hardcore Punk Type Beat

As I tread through the misty air, the weight of the atmosphere hung heavy with impending doom. A tempest loomed on the horizon, and amidst the chaos, I vowed to protect my beloved companions, . My heart filled with guilt for exposing them to the arcane secrets they were not ready for. Yet, I knew that it was my duty to preserve the delicate balance of magic and nature. Only I could shield them from the disaster that threatened to consume us all."This is a beat i made with Soundbites From Dragon Ball, The Magic Treehouse, Ponyo, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts & Inuyasha With Samples From Misfits, Shawn Lov, Warrant, Aerosmith, Roxette & Marc Cohn with various other loops & Soundeffects #themagictreehousebooks #sirdavidthekillerbee� ��� #redmantypebeat #lilwaynetypebeat2023 #dragonballzsuper #newalbumcomingsoon #eminemtypebeats #noajamestypebeat #toonamimemories #Cartoonnetwork #adultswimedit #postrocktypebeat #alternativerocktypebeats https://audiomack.com/dj-new-new-dre/song/1-173



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Darkness

3 Way Deadlock Fleetwoodmac/HeartBreakers Blues Rock Beat