The Dark Wizard Hardcore Punk Type Beat

 "As I stood amidst the shadows, a shiver coursed through my being, and I beheld the mist of my breath in the dim light. Before me lay the fabled city of Camelot, yet it appeared bereft of its usual radiance. The frigid wind whispered mournfully, and I felt torn and shattered in its embrace. Thus, I resolved to embark on a journey of my own, seeking the magic and wonder that once graced this land." This is a beat i made with Soundbites From Magic Treehouse, Dragón Ball, Avatar, Pokémon , Wizzard Of Oz & Kingdom Hearts        With Samples From The Enfield's,  3 Doors Down, David Bowie, Chris Rea, DJ Pain 1 & Dominoes with various other loops & Sound effects with various other loops & Soundeffects #Themagictreehouse #Jadakisstypebeat #Redmantypebeat #LilWayne  #lilwaynetypebeat #DragonBallSuper #AvatarTheLastAirbender #AvatarTheWayOfWater #Storytellingtypebeats #MondayMotivation https://audiomack.com/dj-new-new-dre/song/1-172


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Darkness

3 Way Deadlock Fleetwoodmac/HeartBreakers Blues Rock Beat