Destiny of the Enigmatic Puzzle & The Mighty Dragon Above Soulful Rock Type Beat

 "Forgive me, for I have recently felt detached from my own being, as though I am a mere stranger in my own skin. However, encountering Yugi was nothing short of a spiritual revival, as if my very soul had been reborn. Ever since that extraordinary day, I have been infused with a profound purpose, a resolute belief that destiny has guided me here to accomplish something extraordinary. Even in the face of potential failure, our endeavor will be regarded as an honorable quest. It possesses all the essential elements to be a riveting masterpiece on the silver screen!"

" This is a beat i made with Soundbites From Yugioh,Sly Cooper, Recess, Operation Over Drive , Boruto&Digimon Fronteir      With Samples From Cold War Kids, Cymatics, Skynyrd, Dominoes, Maiden & Snare Jordan #yugiohduelmonstersedit #jadakisstypebeat2023 #thursdaymotivation🧿 #sirdavidthekillerbee🦄 #jadakisstypebeat2023 #musicindustry #newmusicdailytiktok01 #thursdayvibes #newalbumcomingsoon #foxkidsnetwork1990 #kidswbsaturdaymorninglineup #yamiyugivsyugi


https://audiomack.com/dj-new-new-dre/song/1-195

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Darkness

3 Way Deadlock Fleetwoodmac/HeartBreakers Blues Rock Beat