Unleashing Regigas Into The Heavens Glam Rock Type Beat

 "Hold on for a moment! I can emerge victorious in all my matches, but our progress hinges on the success of the rest of this brat pack. We were aware from the start that dissuading their determination would not be a walk in the park, but their resolve to achieve this is even stronger than we expected. Fear not, for I have just deciphered a profoundly significant enigma, and soon I shall attain the answer I seek. As the dormant light graces our planet, the heaven and earth shall reverse their roles. I must find someone who can elucidate the true meaning behind this. Enough with the feeble excuses, it is high time we embraced maturity and evolved."

This is a beat i made with Soundbites From Pokémon, Beyblade, Light Force , Avalon High, Dragon Ball, Yugioh Zoids & Naruto With Samples from The Byrds, 9dmbeats, Dokken, Memory, MSG & DJ Puzzle with various other loops & Sound effects #PokemonScarletViolet #ashketchcum #Guitartypebeat #Mastaacetypebeat #Jadakisstypebeat https://audiomack.com/dj-new-new-dre/song/1-183

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Darkness

3 Way Deadlock Fleetwoodmac/HeartBreakers Blues Rock Beat