CHERUBIMON: ECLIPSE OF THE HOLY MOUNTAIN The Last Earth Fairy & The Fallen Sacred Realm

The room was pitch-black, save for the faint glow of my phone screen flickering with a low-battery warning. My limbs felt like lead. It had been an exhausting week, and every nerve in my body was screaming for rest. I finally gave up, tossed the phone onto the nightstand, closed my eyes, and collapsed into a deep, dreamless sleep.
Or so I thought.
The dream hit me all at once. I was standing on a jagged cliff of obsidian stone under a sky torn open by violet lightning. Figures were battling around me—robes flying, energy blasts cutting through the dark, spell circles glowing underfoot. We were fighting wizards. Sparks rained down like burning hail. And then, cutting through the absolute chaos, came a sound that chilled me to the bone.
“Find the missing pieces... before the digital thread snaps.”
It was a cold, disembodied voice. Echoing, layered, and unmistakably familiar—the exact same voice I had heard during the battle with the wizards.
I bolted upright in bed, gasping for air, drenched in a cold sweat.
Morning light was streaming through the window, but my eyes didn't focus on the sun. They dropped straight to the floor. Scattered across the hardwood were five glossy, printed photographs.
"What... what pictures are these?" I muttered, swinging my legs out of bed. "Something strange is happening."
I scrambled out of the bedroom and ran into the living room, where the rest of our unlikely group had gathered around the table. Roxy, the last Earth fairy, was already crouching near the coffee table, carefully studying another set of identical photographs laid out in a neat line. The rest of the Winx Club—Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna, and Layla—stood over her, their expressions grim.
"They were on my floor when I woke up," I said, my voice shaking as I held out the photos I'd just picked up.
Roxy didn't look up immediately. She adjusted the last image in the row. "It’s not just you. And look—they always land in the same order. First the peak, then the lake, then the void, then the digital grid, then the crest. Every single time. That can't be a coincidence."
"She's right," Tecna added, tapping her handheld sensor. "I scanned the spatial variance. The probability of these cards scattering into the exact same sequence across three different rooms is virtually zero. It's a localized spatial anomaly."
"So where are they pointing us?" asked Ash Ketchum, who was leaning against the doorway, Pikachu perched tightly on his shoulder, ears twitching with static electricity.
Bloom stepped forward, pointing to the first photograph—a towering, snow-capped peak piercing through dense storm clouds. "We need to go straight over the top of Mount Quena—the highest mountain in the whole Johto region."
Ash’s eyes widened in recognition. "Mount Quena? I've heard of it. The water around the base is incredibly clear, but humans could never live there. The height of the mountain and the extreme weather keep even the most experienced trainers and visitors away."
"Extremes are kind of our specialty," Stella said, offering a weak smile, though the tension in the room remained high.
Within the hour, our group was assembled at the rugged base of Mount Quena. Ash and Pikachu led the way alongside Takuya Kanbara, who was adjusting his goggles with a look of intense focus. The Winx hovered slightly above the treacherous rocky path, their wings shimmering against the harsh, icy wind blowing off the peak.
As we reached a high, sheer plateau overlooking a pristine, glass-like lake, the temperature suddenly plummeted. The sky above us didn't just darken—it pixelated. High-voltage static hummed through the air, making everyone's hair stand on end.
“You made it.”
The voice returned. It echoed from the very air around us, resonating deep in our chests.
A tear in space opened in front of the cliffside—a glowing, tear-shaped portal framed by cascading binary code and shimmering golden data streams. Out from the light stepped a tall, cloaked figure holding a staff topped with a glowing Digicode ring.
"The Digital World is crying out for your help," the mysterious guide declared, looking directly at Takuya, then over to Roxy, Bloom, and Ash. "The boundaries between your worlds are dissolving. What you saw in those pictures is not just a place in Johto—it is a nexus point where worlds overlap."
The guide raised his staff, gesturing toward the swirling rift behind him.
"I will show you. Look—this is where the Holy Mountain once stood."
The portal expanded, revealing a breathtaking view of a grand, celestial sanctuary composed of pure digital light and ancient stone, now slowly crumbling into floating pixels.
"Follow me into the digital tunnel of history," the mysterious guide told Takuya, the Winx Club, Roxy, and Ash.
Takuya looked back at us, his hand reaching for his D-Tector. "Looks like our vacation is officially over. Ready, guys?"
Ash grinned, adjusting his cap. "Pikachu and I were born ready. Let's go!"
Bloom flared her magic, lighting up the entrance to the rift. "Winx! Right behind you!"
One by one, we stepped through the threshold, leaving Mount Quena behind and plunging straight into the digital unknown.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moon Kingdom, Shattered Memories, and the Dark Dream Vortex Grunge Rock Type Beat

Spirit Guardians: Feris Wheel of Fear Psychedelic Pop Rock Type Beat