Curse of the Stone Monkey: Kingdom of Kuruda

The obsidian throne of Kandrakar felt less like a seat of power and more like a grave.
There are two forces in this world: the one who controls the Earth is the guardian Goku, and there is me—the one who controls the Nether World. Soon, I will rule everything once I destroy the world of the Guardian.
I leaned back, trailing a clawed finger across the armrest, watching the corrupted light of the heart-glass flicker and bleed into shadow. Three years of careful decay, three years of quiet whispers into the right ears, and the grand domain was already collapsing into chaos.
Heavy, deliberate footsteps echoed against the stone, accompanied by the low, rhythmic hum of gathering dark magic.
"Look how far Meridian has fallen these last three years," a voice sneered, thick with mock sympathy. "I can't exactly say it's a pleasure to see you, or all this vandalism. I think it's sad to reunite this way, with so much water under the bridge."
Diaz and Scarface stepped into the great chamber of Kandrakar, their armor gleaming with the dark frost of the outer abyss. Behind them slipped the creeping, suffocating darkness from the kingdom of Kuruda, pouring across the floor like spilled ink. The Paper Sisters drifted in their wake, their parchment skin rustling like dry leaves. At the center of the retinue walked the royal bloodline of Meridian—Prince Phobos, his golden crown warped by ambition, flanked by his siblings, Queen Elyion, whose once-radiant aura was now dimmed by cold resolve, and Will Vandom, who had traded her role as a Guardian to claim her rightful place alongside her brother and sister.
"Sad?" I let out a dry, echoing laugh that rattled the stained glass overhead. "You call it vandalism. I call it renovation."
Phobos stepped forward, his eyes blazing with green fire, while Elyion folded her arms, casting a cold glare across the ruined sanctuary.
"The earth still has its champion," Will said, her voice laced with quiet menace as pink lightning flickered between her knuckles. "Goku still holds the balance on Earth. As long as he stands, your triumph here is just a parade over dirt."
"Goku is a sun living on borrowed time," I replied, rising from the throne as the shadowy essence of the Nether World curled around my boots like loyal hounds. "He believes strength comes from what he protects. He does not understand that the roots of the world grow only in the dark. With the three royal siblings of Meridian united beside my legion, we tear down the bridge entirely."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moon Kingdom, Shattered Memories, and the Dark Dream Vortex Grunge Rock Type Beat

Spirit Guardians: Feris Wheel of Fear Psychedelic Pop Rock Type Beat