Dragon's Heart: The Secret of the Adreian Svall Album Intro

In the Year of the Dragon, in a world far beyond the known realms, I waited. Deep within the ancient hatcheries, I watched over the clutch, holding my breath for the birth of the purple dragon of whom the prophets foretold. But the dark master had heard the prophets as well. I should have hidden the eggs long before, but I thought we were ready. I thought they were safe. Oh, how I was wrong.
Far above the lower hatcheries, within the towering spires of the Sanctuary, Prince Phobos stood beside his sisters, Will Vandom, and Queen Elyon, gazing out over the vast expanse.
"Since ancient days, it's been said that Kandrakar is a land that is easy to defend and impossible to attack," Phobos murmured, his voice dripping with smooth arrogance. "Its palace is situated on an island surrounded by a jagged mountain range, holding all enemies at bay." He turned his eyes toward the shimmering cosmic horizon. "Ah, Aredia... the perfect planet to add a third Heart to my collection."
Beside him, shadows twisted as the witches Narissa and Maleficent cackled in dark unison. "Every world has a mystic heart," Narissa sneered, her eyes glowing with dark magic, "but this one comes without guardians."
In the dim, candle-lit war room deep within the castle, the atmosphere grew suffocating. Darkness and Diaz Svalls of Kuruda slammed their fists onto the heavy stone table, shaking the parchment maps scattered across it.
"Wise Ansem, I am here to seek your advice!" Darkness demanded, his voice echoing off the ancient walls. "Forget this talk of doors and the heart of all worlds—that place must not be defiled!"
"Yet I am intrigued by your hypothesis," Diaz Svalls admitted, his knuckles white against the wood as he tried to stave off the urge to test it. "The doors that appeared... the place the Heartless seek..."
A figure stepped from the gloom, his amber eyes glittering with dangerous curiosity. "Master Ansem, regarding the experiment... I'd like to proceed."
"Xehanort, those thoughts are best forgotten," Spyro warned, stepping forward with his scales gleaming under the low candlelight, his flames flickering at the edge of his snout.
The air grew heavy with the promise of conflict. The prophets had spoken of hope, but as dark shadows stretched across Kandrakar and the egg of the purple dragon began to crack, the realm stood on the edge of complete ruin.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moon Kingdom, Shattered Memories, and the Dark Dream Vortex Grunge Rock Type Beat

Spirit Guardians: Feris Wheel of Fear Psychedelic Pop Rock Type Beat