Cloud Tower: Legend of the Awakening Witches – Darkness of G)
I thought I heard a voice echoing in the distance.
She sacrificed herself to save me.
The thought burned through my mind, raw and agonizing, as I stared into the endless twilight of Kandrakar. "What about us?" I whispered into the cold air. "You could have given us a choice..."
"Don't be rash, Prince Phobos," a voice warned, breaking through the silence. "Reaching the realm of darkness the first time was no easy task—as Scarface told you in his story. Look at how far Meridian has fallen these last three years. The graffiti alone caused such a stir, and now you can't even handle a single intruder."
"Enough, G! Don't push your luck, Kane," Phobos snapped, his hand tightening around his scepter.
"It's rather sad to reunite with old friends like this, with so much water under the bridge," Xemnas added smoothly, step-stepping into the dim light, his dark coat rustling like dried leaves.
"To come back after so long and find this happening is more than I can stand," Diaz, the Black Wing, said as he swooped down, entering the grand chamber of Kandrakar.
A few meters away, hidden behind the towering stone pillars, two figures crouched low in the shadows.
"That was close," Bloom, leader of the Winx, whispered, holding back a flickering burst of Dragon Flame.
"No, we can't leave yet," Will Vandom told her, holding up the Heart of Kandrakar. The talisman pulsed, but its light was muted, strained. "The energy we're looking for wasn't in the chamber, so it has to be here—hidden in the heir to the throne of Kandrakar."
Will gritted her teeth, frustration breaking her voice. "I've been losing a lot lately... against Xehanort, against Narissa. Even when I got the Seal from Narissa, I couldn't hold on to it."
She paused, her eyes widening as the pieces suddenly clicked together in her mind.
"That's it," Will gasped, looking over at Bloom. "We can't take the Seal from Narissa because of the Heart of Meridian! Narissa tricked Elyon into giving her the Heart of Meridian in the first place..."
"Which means..." Bloom realized, her blue eyes narrowing in deep concentration.
"There is only one other heir that can take Narissa's power," Phobos interjected from across the chamber, his cold voice cutting through the hall before the guardians could even step out. He turned his gaze toward his allies, a dark smile playing on his lips. "G, Kane, Phalanx... prepare yourselves."
Comments
Post a Comment